Stalker

Friday, October 5, 2012

Assalamualaikum and good Day...

Hahha its almost 3 week Im here ... Here in AKMAL... Training for my Officer Course...
So tiring.. Seriously... I;ve been train like Army... But still.. I can stand smiling...

Nothing to be afraid of because for me this is the way to build my mental and physical before I go into the real world... Enjoy...


Some of my activities below
Registering day .. My partner Rashid Mokhtar.. Together since start..

Rashid hair been wash off... Hhahhahah.. that time me also will need to do that.. Feel shaky shaky..

This is me after cut off... Bald and beautiful.. hahaha

1st IDK in this Course with my team.. SkySpeed.. Yeah.. Go Go Go..


Eating time... Hungry hungry.. Yumm yumm

After that prayer time... Row call before solat..

Every morning also we need to go for Aerobic.. Huhuhuhu 1 and 2 and 3.. ahahahahahha


After all, need to stay focus... Yeah.. go Loki go...

No comments:

Hit Baby One More Time