Stalker

Monday, October 22, 2012

Field Exercise

Assalamualaikum and gud day...

Haish... What a busy day... Past this 2 weeks.. Im lost in touch with outside connection... so do the INTERNET...

Busy with this course... I was in jungle at that time.. have some Field Exercise for two weeks...
But it was quite interesting...

The Exercise have two phase... Phase 1 and Phase 2..

Phase 1 was being held at Bukit Batu Lebah for abour 4days 3 nite..
Phase 2 was at Gunung Ledang... That was more challenging... same oes like the 1st one 4 days 3 nite..

If I want to wrote it down here.. it will take a year to complete.. (hahah bluffing)

But to summaries it... this experience was so worth it.. It cannot be bought by money or anything... To be here teach me how to discipline my self.. to take a good care of my self..
How to survive when only it was just myself around.

In this life.. there is still a lot need to be chase.. It only a matter of time and guts from our hearts...
I want to talk a lot but if this computer can wrote it down by itself while I'm talking...

I will try to post picture for the next post...
Arrgghh tension coz need to stop writing... damn...!!


No comments:

Hit Baby One More Time