Stalker

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Salam 1 Kastam

Assalamualaikum and good day to all..

Just want to share my story wif you... For your guys information... I've selected to be a Customs Officer.. My gred will be W41... Now... Im in 3 month course. .. Whoaa...

Must be though.....

Starting from February... The story begin...

I was selected to attend a government exam for this Customs Officer W41... At that time.. I was not so that excited... I just prepare my self with knowledge... Yes.. U need to study all the act n government stories.. Need to know all inside goverment organisation...

When the time come, I just sit for the exam n try to answer as good as I can. And know what... I've been selected to do the assesment and... Thank God and my family as they support me all thks while...

Will continue part 2..

No comments:

Hit Baby One More Time