Stalker

Friday, September 7, 2012

One Fine Super Cup Day

Assalamualaikum and Salam sejahtera..

Hey there fellas.... Wassap.... 
You know??? Dunno.. ??
Thats why I want to tell you...

There is 1 Night when I went to McD together watch this Chelsea-Atletico (UEFA Super Cup)

Heard a couple talking behind me... 

Boy : Why Chelsea didn't play like always... Looks like they loose they rhythm..
Girl : Maybe because they didn't used the Main-Eleven
Boy : Hah?? Come again?? Main what...??
Girl : Main-Eleven... Ala, The team that they used regularly...
Boy : Hhahahha where did you hear that... It was 1ST ELEVEN my dear...
Girl : Errrkkk... is it?? I tought it was Main Eleven... Ya laaa... Main Eleven...


Just feel to laugh to that Girl.. but just only can Smile... Hahahahah
The result... Atletico beat Chelsea 4 - 1... Haiiiissshhhh

No comments:

Hit Baby One More Time