Stalker

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Marching again

Assalamualaikum and good day...

Wow.. Closed open closed open my eye...(pejam celik pejam celik) it already a week me here.. Hahahah why my englis was so broken today I also dont know.. But at least I still try to talk in it.. Heheheheh

By the way... Today was my 4th day training with the army for marching... Whoa... Very tiring... Very very tiring... They really train us like them... All my body stretch to the end... But my spirit still with me... Never walk away from me...

The sad thing for today... As we laugh at he other platoon that get wet by their trainer... Today... It was our turn... But not been soak in water... Bt being push to lay down on it... All platoon been fine with that... We come back from trainimg with the dirt on us.. Just like we go into a mud and play with it...

Argghhh.. Need to wash it again even I just wash hem last night... Dammmnnn...!!!

Tonite... Time to rest.. So after finish with my cloth.. Need to shone my boots and then I go to sleep...

So.... See you next time.... Yeay....

No comments:

Hit Baby One More Time